Friday, May 2, 2008

PICKUPS

I have heard about pickups but I have never done them until last night. It was running class and it was decided ( I don't think I voted) we would try running for three minutes slow and then 30 second (felt like a minute) pickups. I tried but felt it was like when you ride a roller coaster, you go slow up the hill and then WHOOSH, pick it up. Maybe it was the humidity or maybe it was just me but I was having a very hard time keeping up with everyone. I think I did more walking then running. I guess I would be like a Kiddie coaster, shorter ride and less speed.

This morning it was up to the gym. I felt good and we worked on upper body. I think she raised the weight on the bicep curl to 30 lbs, I don't remember it being that heavy and she likes to increase the weights and surprise me.

1 comment:

Amy said...

cool picture!