Wednesday, April 30, 2008



I finally got the photos from the wonder girl race. That was a great day with perfect weather.


Now what have I done this week? Yesterday I met a friend up at the gym and while she was doing her workout in the pool with a trainer I grabbed a noodle and did some water running. I concentrated on pulling my foot back Like I had you know what on it. After about 30 minutes of that I went to the hot tub to help the muscles. I think it must have worked because I didn't feel as tight and sore at running class last night. After class was a different story. We did drills and I was fine with running backwards but the side runs killed me. We also had time to do the Indian drills.


This morning was the usual training day with concentration on my right leg. I am noticing it getting stronger. Today I could actually move the bar a little with 10 pounds on it. The gals who ran the race. We're
all winners !

3 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like you've been getting some good workouts in!

Sarah Kathryn said...

Great pictures! The weather WAS perfect!

Great workouts, too!!

J said...

Nice pictures, thanks for sharing! You sure are being Ms. Consistent with the workouts lately - way to go!