Thursday, April 24, 2008

FAST WEEK


Oh my gosh where has the week gone ? Tuesday night was running class and we ran in the heat and humidity. All total we did about 2.25 miles. There were only 5 of us there.

Wednesday I had training at 11 and then decide I needed to get a run in. I ran 1 mile at 13:00 pace, stopped at Kids Kastle to rest (the humidity was awful) and then ran the mile back home, pace 14:3o. I was much slower on the return. I think the heat was getting to me.

Tonight is running class and we go early to run because someone from Cooper Clinic is coming to talk. I am looking forward to this as we missed it last session because of snow.

2 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

I hear you on the heat - it definitely takes some getting used to... that and the humidity. Running in the heat and humidity is going to be a new to me, too, this summer ... we can muddle through this together, right? At least we have Jenny to talk us through it!!

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear what you learn from the Cooper Clinic!