Monday, April 21, 2008

TIME OF YEAR

This morning I decided to run even though I had a training session at the gym at 11 a.m.. Had I known we were going to work on legs I probably would have scratched the run. However I didn't know so off I went. It has been some time since I have run the back part of the trails and I forgot how pretty it is. Since it is that time of year, Springtime, there were lots of flowers and birds. No, not the one in the picture but I did spy a beautiful cardinal. They are one of my favorites.

The run went well. I am finding I am able to run more and walk less. This is good. I almost made it up the evil hill but think the humidity was slowing me down. All in all it was a good run.

Time 39.21 miles 2.85 best pace 9.19

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ooo the evil hill...it only makes you stronger! Good job!