Sunday, April 13, 2008

SUNDAY RUN

Yesterday I received a E-mail from one of my running class gals asking if I would want to run on Sunday. Of course I did ! It is so much nicer having someone to run with than doing it alone.
We met at Andy Brown Park East in Coppell. There were three of us and we all said we wouldn't have run today because it was cold and windy if we hadn't made this commitment. The trails were new to me and a nice change from the ones I usually do at home. There were tons of people out with dogs and kids and runners and bikers. I couldn't believe how busy at 9 in the morning. We did a big loop around a lake and down past some woods. There were several hills and lots of curves. All in all it was a great course to run and even better because I was with friends.
We did 2.73 miles in about 40 minutes. We were going by the 4/1 interval.

2 comments:

J said...

Running at a park is always nice! Sometimes, though, you have to watch out for sharp shards of glass on the ground! :)

Amy said...

Isn't it good to get out there, even if the weather isn't perfect?