Wednesday, April 16, 2008

SINK OR SWIM

Last night was my running class and there were lots of new faces. We have one guy and 6 women. This morning I realized they are all younger than me, I mean like 20 years younger. I am going to have to step it up if I want to keep up with the group. We went to the track and after warming up we started with 4/1 intervals. For the most part Maggie and I were a bit faster but near the end I could tell I was slowing down.

I really enjoy being out at night and running with other people. It helps make the time go past faster. It is a nice change from my paths I use at home.

Here is an update on my knee. It is still bothering me so I purchased the Trufit Knee strap. This seems to really help. I used it last night and experienced no pain while I was running. I will be wearing it for my race on Saturday.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Glad you were able to get your knee feeling better!