Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Surprise

Coffee with my friend this morning and she had this bouquet of zinnias from her garden for me.



We sat outside and enjoyed the cool morning breeze and caught up on everything. I'd brought pumpkin chocolate cake that I had seen on Martha Stewart's show yesterday for our t




I stopped at the library on the way home and picked up the book We Need To Talk About Kevin


that Amy had recommended to me.



I was home by 11:30 and changed and headed out for a run/walk. I headed for the trail past the municipal center then down to the road, across the bridge and then went on the trail through the woods . It was the perfect day to be out especially since they say we are in for some rain and cooler weather.


The Rangers won last night, game 6 in St. Louis on Wednesday.

No comments: