Friday, June 26, 2009

MARMOTS

Now this guy has the life. He gets to live in the Rockies, climb on the rocks all day and eat as much as he wants and then hibernates and burns it all off.

I on the other hand don't get to hibernate and have to go to the gym to burn off what I eat. This morning I thought I had a training session with Katie but when I got there found out she wasn't going to be in and had put me with Mark.
I hate changes but needed the workout and in the end it worked out great. I told him I was following BFL and it was upper body. He quickly put me through all the major muscle groups including abs. At one point I thought I was going to be sick I was working so hard. He also said I was strong and form was good. When I finished I had sweat running down my face and was worn out. GREAT WORKOUT !

No comments: