Tuesday, February 8, 2011

LOOKS LIKE...

I'm going to be able to get the skis out again. The forecast for tonight is same as last weeks, rain, sleet, snow. This has been some kind of February.
Yesterday I was back a boot camp and Shayla had plenty for us to do. We were doing squats with shoulder press ten reps and then going to the treadmill to run. I had counted about 6 sets and asked how many more are we doing. " Oh I know 100." Yep I was right. We also had reverse lunge with a single leg squat, 10 on each side repeat 2 times and in between run on the treadmill and then there were the abs to finish with. It was a great work out but I am feeling it in the legs today.
This morning I had coffee with my friend and I must say Starbucks was busy. I guess everyone is getting out because we fear we may be inside for a few days. After coffee went to the Great Harvest Bread store and bought some 9 grain bread and white wheat bread. Then it was on to the library to stock up on some reads. I found a book that my sister recommended The Madonnas of Leningrad by Debra Dean. Looks like it will be good.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the picture!!! Will give you a call when I get back tomorrow - have missed talking to you!