Saturday, February 26, 2011

WEDNESDAY-SATURDAY

Wednesday boot camp. Lots of tabatas along with running on treadmill. I can't believe that I have been doing this three times a week for almost a year now. I love working out with other people and being challenged to always do better.
Thursday was baking. I made bread and also tried a new recipe for peanut butter bars from King Arthur Flour that jenny recommended
. Let me tell you these were good.

Friday my husband and I went to see True Grit. I don't think I ever saw the first movie with John Wayne. We both liked it but thought that The Kings Speech was better.



Saturday I had books to return to the library. Amy had asked f I had read The Passage. I told her I had gotten it when it first came out but couldn't get into it. " Try it again" she said. She thought it was really good and even Florian is reading it. So as I was browsing the shelves there it was, I guess waiting for me to try again. We'll see how it goes this time.



1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope you enjoy the book - Florian is finding it reads slow but he is enjoying it. Hang in there! The parts in California, and Palm Springs, really made me think about our big road trip, and how desolate it would be with no civilization and all those vampires to worry about...