Friday, October 12, 2007

Chill in the air

Welcome home. When I got home yesterday the temperature was a nice, cool 83 degrees with no humidity. Wow! In my stack of mail was a package from atalanta athleticwear with the coolest running skirt. Now I will be honest, I wasn't sure I would like running in a skirt, I usually wear loose pants, but with hot weather I need something shorter and I'm not crazy about shorts.

This morning I put on my new skirt, which felt great. There are little shorts underneath. You can see the skirt on the web site skirtgoddess.com.
I started my run at kids kastle and did the loop towards 2499 and then down the path and back to kids kastle. Even though it was cool I worked up a good sweat. I loved the skirt to run in. It was comfortable and didn't slip down or feel cumbersome. This is my new running outfit.
My time was 44:06 miles 3:16 9:25 best pace first mile pace 13:39 second mile pace 13:39.

2 comments:

J said...

You've been keeping a good, consistent pace. Great job!

KatyShops said...

I bet you look awesome in your new skirt...we will be twins in Disney!

Katy