Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mountains to climb

After a workout of triceps and chest I went home to change to run. The weather was a bit cooler and there still was some humidity but I headed out from Kids Kastle about 8:30. Oh my gosh, it is amazing how quick you can get out of shape.Those few little miles I ran last week didn't help at all. By the time I made it to the path at 2499 that small hill looked like a mountain.Not one to give up I kept running and walking and made it back to the car.

Time 55:42 Miles 3.66 pace 15:32 best pace 9:30

2 comments:

J said...

I guess I will have to insure that you get all your runs in the next time you go out of town. I mean, if I have anything to do with it!

Amy said...

Good for you! It is hard after a "break" from working out. Thanks for the tip on the MBT's, I hadn't thought of that!