Thursday, October 25, 2007

Lazy like an old dog

I worked out with Shayla on Monday and Tuesday morning. We worked on shoulders, chest, biceps and triceps. I had planned on running on Wednesday afternoon after I got off work and also on Thursday .
But like a lazy,old dog I didn't follow through with my plans. Now I am at the end of the week and I have a race to run on Saturday and guilt is taking over. Why didn't I get out there?
Well tomorrow I will train again with Shayla and then do a short run. I'll do the best I can on Saturday.
I applaud all of you who have gotten out this week. Keep up the good work.

3 comments:

KatyShops said...

Hey...it happens! Sometimes life just gets in the way. Don't beat yourself up over it. You have been doing great...good luck in your race tomorrow!

J said...

Awww, it's little old Oscar! He was such a pretty dog.

Amy said...

Cute little Oscar! Good luck for your race tomorrow!!!