Friday, October 5, 2007

Florida..

I'm in Florida, not at Disney at Tampa. This morning I went out to run with Jenny. We started out together but she is faster than me so I soon lost sight of her. This is what it will be like at the half, I'll quickly loose sight of her. I pretended it was Disney, it was flat and hot, but there were no characters to cheer me on. I ran out for 15 minutes than turned and ran back. Past the egrets and some creepy thing that made me jump. Jenny finally caught me and we did a cool down walk back to the house . I iced my leg and showered and am still hot. That's Florida!

Time 30:14 Miles 2:13 Pace 13:42 Best Pace 9 min

3 comments:

J said...

Ooo. watch out for creepy things in Florida. It could be a gator.

KatyShops said...

Good job icing your leg..I hope it is helping!!

Amy said...

At least it shouldn't be so hot at 6 am in January!