Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Not a Great Workout

This morning was great! I met my friend for coffee and we share a bran muffin and chat for about an hour. We catch up on kids and books we've read. After I left her I headed over to DSW, big mistake! I love shoes and was looking for a new pair to replace my worn out Spiras. I now am the owner of a new pair of of Mizunos and then I went to the clearance isle and found a cute pair of Ryka's like a Mary Jane style and they were 40% off.

I went up to the gym with my new shoes on, hoping to do 3 miles on the treadmill. Well I felt like a train ran over me. My right hamstring was killing me and every time I tried to run it hurt more. I did one mile and then stopped. But tomorrow is another day and I will be running with Jenny. Hope I don't hurt.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Was it the new shoes or the bran muffin and coffee that messed you up? Have a great flight - the drill sergeant will get you moving again tomorrow!

Mark said...

Watch out for those little pains, but hopefully they will go away with some slower running or walking.
You could use the train picture also as the inspirational "I think I can, I think I can...." train!