Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BETTER

What a crazy week this has been. I've managed to get most of my workouts in. I had that motivation thing that Amy had yesterday.

Last Saturday I went to the gym and did 35 minutes of cardio using the treadmill and bike.

Sunday I spent over an hour in the pool playing volley ball.

Monday I had to take my sweet little dog to the vet. She had been sick since Sunday. We had to leave her there and I came home and did nothing. Waiting for a Dr. to call can drive you bats. We finally got a call around 5 pm and she had some liver issues and was dehydrated so they were going to keep her over night and give her IV's.

Tuesday I went to train but my trainer never showed up so I did it myself. It was upper body. Then I had to go home and change to go work.

Tuesday evening we were able to pick up the dog, she is much better. They never did really say what was wrong only that something went through her liver. She is now on antibiotics for 2 weeks and we are watching the time she spends outdoors.

Today I have a dentist appointment so will have to get my running in this afternoon.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am so glad she is feeling better! I bet you are all relieved. I'll talk to you later.