Thursday, August 26, 2010

BLUEBERRY MUFFINS AND BIRTHDAYS

After a day of heavy rain all of yesterday I awoke to the sun shinning and temperature around 65. I was going to make the Best ever blueberry muffin that I had printed out from the King Arthur Flour web site. Everyone was still asleep while i was busy baking in the kitchen. By the time the muffins were coming out of the oven the gang was up. We put a candle in one and sang Happy Birthday to Joanne. Oh, and they are the best ever blueberry muffins!
Boot camp was the next thing on my agenda. My sister and I headed out to the drive to set up our last one. We did shoulders, squats, back, legs and push ups. We also ran the hill between exercise.

Tonight we are having our final lobster dinner, Henry is bringing us 12 lobsters.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds delicious! Enjoy your last day of bliss!