Friday, August 13, 2010

ROAD TRIP

Yesterday we headed out for our trip to Maine around 3 in the afternoon. Our goal was to get to North Little Rock for the night. Happy to say we made it.

This morning I was up around 4 and trust me there is nothing to do in a Hampton Inn at that hour of the morning. I had to wait until six before I could use the exercise room.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got down to workout how much nice equipment they had for such a small space. There was this Total Body Workout machine that had illustrated instructions for using it. There were also medicine balls and a Swiss ball along with treadmill, elliptical and bike. Perfect!
I did a mile running on the treadmill and then switched to the machine. Worked biceps, chest, back, delts. I figured I was getting a good workout, maybe not quite as hard as at boot camp but I was sweating.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Good Job! You missed doing burpees again.