Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BRRR !!!

This is our second day of cold weather with freezing rain. The schools are closed along with just about everything else. We don't function to well in the South when the weather gets bad.

Yesterday I did manage to get up to the gym in the morning before everything got bad. I had a training session with Katie so that was the only reason why I was going out. Surprise ! When I got there she was nowhere to be found. I guess the weather kept her home. Now I had to figure out what to do. I headed to the treadmills since I had an easy 3 mile run on my schedule. As I started to warm up my knee was acting up and since I didn't want to injure it I decided to try the elliptical instead. This worked well and I did 3 miles. Is it the same as on a treadmill ? I don't know, but I'm counting it. After all that I did some weights for chest, shoulders and biceps and the made my way home where I could stay inside and be warm.

z

No comments: