Saturday, January 3, 2009

SAND CASTLES

This morning the weather was like the day we went to the beach in Florida, but I didn't have time to be building sand castles. It had been a week since my last run and I was recovering from being sick the first part of the week. I knew I had to take advantage of the nice weather and try to get some miles in. Believe me it was hard to get motivated but I grabbed my



Garmin and headed out the door with a plan to run my usual route. My schedule said I was to do 4 easy miles.

I was doing good until mile 3 when there were more hills then I had planned on. I decided to walk the hills so as not to tire me so much. Mile 4 seemed better and then near the end I walked until I reached home. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I ran/walked 4.75 for the day.

No comments: