Monday, April 12, 2010

LET'S TAKE IT OUT SIDE

We did our 1 mile warm up and then hauled the weights and mats outside to do the rest of the workout. Started out with push ups, do 10 then sprint to another mat and do 9. Continue this until down to 0. After that it was lunges with weights and running. This was followed by 3 sets of crunches.
Today seemed hard, I was guessing it was because it is warmer than usual and we're not use to the heat. Or maybe I didn't eat the right things for breakfast. I had oatmeal with blueberries, 1/2 cup of milk and a banana. Sometimes it seems hard to know what to eat before a workout.

1 comment:

Fran said...

When I run in the morning I usually eat a banana or make a smoothie. When I work out in the afternoon I usually eat fruit about an hour and a half before my training.

I would love to go to a bootcamp class that's outside.