Tuesday, September 18, 2007

BE PREPARED


This morning I headed for the gym to do my training with Shayla. I got there early enough to do some stretching and warm up. As I waited at the trainers desk I noticed that I didn't see Shayla anywhere. I saw the girl from the front desk coming over and then she told me that Shayla had gone home sick yesterday.
What to do, I stood there thinking and my first choice was to ask another trainer if she was available. She wasn't. My second choice was to just leave, but hey, I'm here and I know what to do so just do it. I guess like the Girl Scouts you should always be prepared for another plan in case your first one doesn't work out. I did 30 minutes of leg exercises and left feeling good that I had completed a weight session.

2 comments:

Christy said...

You got that motto down right. I like your photo that you used.

Amy said...

BRAVO! Good for you! Always good to have a plan B.