Monday, September 17, 2007

A DROWNED RAT

There is a lot to be said about humidity. I t can make you feel like a drowned rat. And today it did. I was hoping for a better time today on my run but the humidity got the best of me. My time was 36.57 for 2.50 miles at a pace of 16.43 with a best pace of 9.23.
I even went on the old trail to try and keep in the shade, but even that didn't help much. I guess I am going to have to get up earlier if I want to have cooler temps. The good thing about all this sweating is when I got home and weighed myself I was down a pound!
I hope we all have a good week.

3 comments:

KatyShops said...

I hate humidity!! Lucky for me...we are having some awesome weather here in Atlanta! Keep up the good work!

J said...

You are too funny!

Amy said...

Every cloud has a silver lining!