Sunday, September 23, 2007

Headed To Amish Country

Today Christy and I were up and out the door by 6:30. We had an 8 mile mostly walk to do today. With my Garmin strapped on and my water belt around my hips we started off. My goal was for us to make it through the Disney check points. Hooray! WE did it!

We did 8.29 miles in 2:15:13 with an average pace of16.53 and a best pace of 10:17.

Now I am trying to pack for our trip to Ohio. I hope the weather is cooler up there. You all work hard while I am gone, I don't think I will be able to blog, so you will not hear from me for a week.

Total miles for the week 19.64

3 comments:

KatyShops said...

Have a great time...I will miss you guys.

Love,

Katy

J said...

Don't forget to run in Ohio! Mickey is counting on you...

Nancy said...

You sound like a very cool mom. Read about your adventure with the girls. What an amazing experience that will be.

Good luck to all of you!!