Sunday, September 9, 2007

The grass is always greener...


Since the humidity has been so bad I thought I would go up to the gym to do my long run. After all, I would have air and toilets. I started on the tread mill and then must have hit the stop button, because everything stopped. Okay, I restarted it and was doing fine, walking at 4 mph and running at 5 mph and then I started to slow it down and again it stopped and everything was wiped out. I stepped over to a new tread mill and was doing fine. This one seemed to be working. Around the 2 mile mark my stomach started to cramp and it felt like I might need the bathroom so I decided just to stop. I'm guessing I did around for miles. I'll have to make it up this week.


On a better note I came home and made a beautiful rustic peach tart for dinner.

1 comment: