Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Running in the rain

Yesterday was to be a thirty minute run/walk but first I had to go to the gym for a training session with another new trainer. We did 30 minutes of leg exercises.
From the gym I headed home to get my GPS watch and do my run. I dropped Allie at school and parked by Kids Kastle. Then I saw it, rain drops on the window. Now six months ago I would have said "Okay, I can't run its raining out" and I would Have headed back home to have some coffee and watch the morning shows. As I sat there and thought about it I decided what the hell, I'm here and I won't melt. Thirty minutes later I was back at my car, my run over.

Today I am going to the gym to cross train on the bike.

2 comments:

Katy said...

Nothing will stop you now..not even rain!! Good Job.

Katy

Amy said...

Great that you did it anyway - now you are ready to run in Belgium!