Thursday, September 6, 2007

Look Out Mickey

I didn't ride the bike yesterday. My leg was sore so I decided to swim instead. Jenny told me that 37 laps were a 1/2 mile so I thought I'd give it a try. What looks easy is not, but I kept plugging away and finished in a little over thirty minutes. They say the more you do the better you'll get so maybe I will try again next week.

Today I met with my trainer,Shayla, for some weight training. We worked on shoulders and she had me doing the plank for 1 minute, also sit ups. I am .signed up to work with her twice a week through December .

After training I did my run walk. My time was 42:34, 2.86 miles and pace of 15.48. I concentrated on running up the hills to strengthen my legs and help get me a faster pace. I was slower today because of the humidity and I did more walking . But I am ready to take Mickey on! YEAH TEAM CRAWSHAW !

2 comments:

Katy said...

Go Mom Go! I'm proud to be on Team Crawshaw!

Katy

J said...

Take Mickey on! You are so funny. What did that poor mouse ever do to you? Oh, yeah, he's making you run 13.1 miles.