Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Seems like Fall


The weather man said a cool front was coming and boy was he right. Perfect weather to run in, but first I had my training secession at the gym with Shalya. Today we worked on triceps and biceps. Whew, I didn't know those wee little muscles could make you sweat so! After a quick stop at home to get my watch and ipod I headed up to Kids Kastle to start my run. The temperature was around 67 degrees. I finished in 37.54 minutes, 2.59 miles with a pace of 13.43. I really felt like I was running more than walking thanks to the cool weather.


Yesterday I did an hour on the bike at the gym. I went about 87 rpms and did 11.75 miles.

3 comments:

J said...

13:43 pace!! Man, you are cooking! Keep up the good work!

Katy said...

You are doing great! I am also impressed with your blog skills...nice pictures, links, etc!

Katy

Amy said...

You are jamming! And I love the picture - is it from in Italy?