Sunday, September 16, 2007

The wine curse


Last night was gourmet and I had one glass of white wine and one glass of red. That was enough to make me suffer in my run today. I went out with Christy and we did 4.99 by the garmin in 1:28.03 with a pace of 19.19. I did time us for the first check at Disney and we made it with 12 minutes to spare.


The farther out we went the hotter it got and the slower we got. I know wine can slow you down. Believe me I was really starting to fade. At one point I had turned off the Garmin and forgot to turn it back on, so I think we actually did a 1/4 of a mile more.

3 comments:

J said...

Well, at least you look nice and thin standing next to those wine barrels, whether they slow you down or not!!

Amy said...

Great picture!

KatyShops said...

I found this quote for you - you see your gourmet club is good for you...

“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” - Virginia Woolf