Thursday, September 20, 2007

IS IT FALL YET ?


What can I say it's Thursday and I had my training with Shayla. We worked on shoulders and did some stretching.


I decided to reverse my run so started on the trail that goes behind the grade school. This was fine , lots of shade but then I had to run in the sun the last part. Hopefully we'll get a break in the weather soon, isn't Sunday the first day of Fall?
I ran 43:41 minutes for a total of 3 miles at a 14.21 pace. Best pace 7:41
Total miles for week 8.38

2 comments:

KatyShops said...

Yes, Sunday is the first day of Fall. Unfortunately where we live the weather doesn't get the memo until at least October. The good news is...we should have decent running weather up until the big day!

J said...

Best pace 7:41????? You were somkin'! Watch out Mickey!