Tuesday, August 18, 2009

IS THAT A MONKEY OR A BOY ?

Okay, I didn't go to the gym yesterday to workout. I had coffee with my friend, ran some errands and then came home and stayed inside because it was so hot here. I did make some yummy carrot muffins from Bob Greene's book, The Best Life Diet Cookbook. We all enjoyed them.

Today it was up to the gym for cardio and lower body weights. I did a warm up on the bike for 15 minutes and then my weights. Finished with 20 minutes on the elliptical. After I finished I went and talked to someone about dropping my training sessions. I figured I have enough knowledge to go on my own and I can always call Jenny if I need some help.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sure you can follow your own workout plan, you will just have to be tough on yourself and make sure you push yourself - but I think you can do that!