Monday, May 24, 2010

IT'S SUMMER

This is another picture of our hoop class on Saturday. Everyone I talked with this morning had really enjoyed it and I think they will do it again.
This morning after our 1 mile warm up we headed over to the parking lot for a circuit of 5 exercises with 20 reps. They were the following:
crunches of your choice
push ups
squats with shoulder press
pull the sled down the length of parking spaces and back
Repeat 2 times
We also had some running thrown in at the end and then a nice stretch.
It was warm this morning but there was a nice breeze that help keep me cool. The weather here is going to hit the 90's all this week. I guess it's summer

2 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

That's just so much fun! I read your post from yesterday - I've never heard of a weighted hula hoop. I would have to practice and practice because I couldn't even do it when I was little.

Amy said...

Another great workout!