Thursday, May 6, 2010

SMILE

I've been missing for a few days due to a dental problem. Had to have a root canal yesterday and still need to go back two more times. So I am not running today and will not be doing boot camp tomorrow. Hopefully I will do the Moms 5K race on Saturday.

Wednesday morning I did attend boot camp but couldn't finish the last circuit. I think the heat was too much and I haven't gotten adjusted to it yet. I had to go get a Luna bar from my car to get some energy. We hit a high temperature of 90. I got a feeling it is going to be a hot summer!

Monday I did boot camp and it went great. We did a circuit in the parking lot and then inside to stretch. The heat wasn't bad because there was a great breeze.

2 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

So sorry to hear about your tooth. I really, really dislike going to the dentist.

I hope that you will be able to do the 5K this weekend! Sounds like fun.

Amy said...

Hope you are feeling better today - I'll check in with you later! Hugs